Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Missing you, while I was asleep

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

The sight of the tiny figure surged through him and made the stallion pause. There was something different about her, but she had just unlocked her magic last time that they had been together. Striding forward, he found his heart swelling and his movements increasing in speed without thought.

"Cally?" He murmured, vivid blue eyes taking in her form and looking her over as he approached. Shaking his head, he moved to face her and beamed at the face that made him smile. The face of the doe that had won his heart so fully. There was a huge part of him that wanted to drag her up to the top of the mountain to make their relationship official... though at the same time, he wasnt sure exactly what their relationship was at this point.

"I missed you... More than you could know. It felt like a part of me was missing." He murmured as he dipped his head toward her small frame. Emotions were swelling around his heart and he had to give himself a moment to catch his composure once again.

@Callynite
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 03-13-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Missing you, while I was asleep - by Huehuecoyotl - 04-04-2021, 05:05 PM