Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Missing you, while I was asleep

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy found himself snorting at his usual nickname being overused. "Coy is likely easier to most than Huehuecoyotl. The joys of an ancient name that is rarely heard, if ever." He laughed as she tugged his mane and his felt his heart swell with joy. Without thought, he reached down to ruffle her own mane. The scintillating scent that was purely Cally swept through him and filled him with calm and excitement all together.

A grin softened his features as he listened to her. "Sometimes sweet words and flattery can go a long way in expressing thoughts, feelings... love..." His words were murmured as his cyan eyes lingered on her face. "I am thankful that you do not find me annoying. I cannot argue the excess or vanity... But I will promise that my words and motions are nothing but honest as I express myself." He vowed, pressing his muzzle to her shoulder once again.

"I am unsure..." He frowned. "Perhaps it has something to do with being a vagabond. Being unconnected to any one particular god or goddess..." He tried to wrap his mind around the idea of changes and alignments of the deities of this land. He had not personally chosen to align with one. Had not been drawn to be part of a court and tied down. Though he also knew that if Cally asked, he would gladly join hers just to stay close to her.

"That would be a very good thing with the depths of emotions that seem to draw me close to you each time I catch your scent, see your beautiful form. The thought of not seeing you is painful..." He murmured, his voice silky as he gazed at the smaller creature.

@Callynite
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 03-13-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Missing you, while I was asleep - by Huehuecoyotl - 07-12-2021, 09:56 PM