Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Missing you, while I was asleep

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

let me stay where the wind will whisper to me
where the raindrops, as they're falling, tell a story
Callynite

in my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby
i lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me

The doe playfully rolled her eyes at him, "Well, I like original. And I like Huehuecoyotl, so deal with it." She teased, grinning at him. His next words did surprise her first by the soft words, next by his actual words, but she smiled regardless, as she looked up at him, "Honesty is always better . . . But, how can you be so sure you love me. Perhaps my horn did more damage to you, when I stabbed you on our first meeting. Or perhaps your brain is addled, and you've gone crazy from shifting into a Raven. I'm dangerous, remember; deadly horn and what not." She teased.

But it didn't stop her from moving closer, from brushing her muzzle against his shoulder, her side brushing his. She hated this about their height difference. The limits to where she could touch him. Wondering what others might see when they saw them together. Did it look like a father and his plain foal? Did they whisper mockingly when neither could hear? Could he really love her forever when they weren't suited for each other in these forms. It made her miss her deer form all the more.

Her original form, when she'd have been able to stand at his side. When all he'd have to worry about would be small set of antlers, not a sharp, pointy think. When she'd been poised, graceful, elegant . . . herself. "Would you still love me, even if I wasn't me?" She asked, her voice soft, distant, her gaze not focused, in the past. She shook her head when he spoke, his teasing words bringing her back, and she smiled, "Yes, it's still vanity, no matter who is aware you're a striking beast." She teased, letting him keep her grounded in the present.

She smiled softly when he admitted to not knowing much about magic users, about how that magic is connected, and she shrugged, "My magic now is different from what it was before I came to Novus as well, but I think that has more to do with being in a different world, than gods. But it is curious." She agreed, before he'd gone to embarrassing her again, even as she visibly relaxed at his touch to her back. She turned her head, looking at him when he spoke, and her gaze glinted playfully, nuzzling her cheek against his while his face was in reach, tugging on his forelock with play. She briefly pressed her nose against his before he lifted his head, grinning back at him.

"Nothing too much planned. Figured, I'd have to find a handsome stallion to keep me company for the day though, so consider your day planned around that." She replied with a wink, before nudging him as she moved to walk past him, "Let's start with heading to the beach though? It'll be a nice place to enjoy a few hours, no?" She suggested, heading in that direction, knowing he'd catch up with her. He always did.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
More or less done now. Just one closer from ya
Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 03-13-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 08-22-2021, 10:58 PM