Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Here comes trouble

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested, it is nothing.

There was a moment of surprise on the stallion's face, something that amused Trey as he watched. "I am Trey, though my full name is Trevelyan." He introduced himself warmly, the bull finding that he was in a pleasant mood. There was something to be said of settling down and finding a home in a new land.

"I havent seen you before... Are you new to the area?" He asked, curiosity making him more blunt than usual. As he stood there, his tail was weaving through the grass gently. The grass was sharper than he found in the sea, a sensation that he wasnt totally sure of.

The shark stallion was enjoying the sunshine, though he knew he would be heading back to water before too long. He found that his coat dried out more than he had expected if he was away from water for too long. But there was still enough residual moisture in her pelt to keep him comfortable for a bit. The stallion before him was nearly polar opposite to the bull, his oranges contrasted with ebony. It was a striking combination and had the bull eying him appreciatively.

"Speaking"
@Kazi
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 08-16-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 09-27-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 09-29-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 01-05-2022, 10:15 PM