Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Here comes trouble

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested, it is nothing.

Trey dipped his head, careful to keep his eyes on the other stallion just out of habit. He had found that some predators waited until your attention was away from them to attack. Predators like his brother. With an internal growl, he pushed away the thoughts of the bull he had left in charge of his shiver. 

"It is a pleasure to meet you." He responded warmly, his tail swishing in the grass without thought. The question caught him off guard and he paused. "I have been in Novus for a while… though I spend more time in the sea than on the turf. I tend to be a creature of habit where that is involved." He laughed softly, glancing up at the sky to register the time of day. It seemed that there was still plenty of time before dark and it put the bull at ease. 

"Did you travel far to get here?" He asked, taking another moment to appreciate the stallion’s well honed physique. There was an attraction catching his attention, though he was still unsure of exactly how he felt about anything in particular. Shaking his head slightly, he pushed the thoughts away and let his frame relax more as he enjoyed the other being’s company. 

"Speaking"
@Kazi
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 08-16-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 09-27-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 09-29-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 01-05-2022, 10:15 PM