Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Here comes trouble

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kazi

<>:X:<> KAZI <>:X:<> 

"The world may be burning but all I see is progress"

It made sense that a stallion with dorsal and caudal fins would dwell in the sea. The part of his mind that wished to know everything urged to ask about how his breathing worked, if it was magic or if he actually had gills, but that seemed a bit more personal than Kazi wished to get at the moment. Plus it might seem a little out of the blue and suspicious, at least to the stallion's mind it did.

"I knew of a few equines in another land that also lived within the waters of the sea, though they didn't always have their fins like you appear to." The thought of his father and his sea form crossed the stallion's mind for a moment in comparison. No, his father didn't always have the fish extremities so he must be different from the species here. Kazi pushed the thought away to consider later.

"I suppose so. I wasn't paying too much attention to the distance and time it took to get here. It probably took a couple days or so of travel." Kazi thought for a second before deciding that that was close enough to accurate. It really didn't matter too much how long it took to him, just that he was here now. He still wasn't entirely sure why he was here but Kazi wasn't opposed to finding out about new places.

"So if you prefer to be down by the water, beneath the waves, why are you all the way up here? I haven't smelled any hint of salt anywhere nearby so we must be decently far from the shore." 

<>:X:<>

<3 | @Trevelyan

Messages In This Thread
Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 08-16-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 09-27-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 09-29-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 01-05-2022, 10:15 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 02-01-2022, 04:39 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 02-10-2022, 02:47 AM