Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Here comes trouble

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested, it is nothing.

Trey laughed and shook his head. "Oddly enough, I am not the only one in Novus with fins… Just the most shark like. One of my dear friends and her sister have flukes and full back fins and look much more unusual than I. I seem to find that the unique traits are those that catch the eyes easier." He grins, glancing at the stallion again. The striking individual was like molten gold and shadows, with tusks that made him shiver slightly.

When he spoke of his distance, Trey nodded. "It is easy enough to lose track as you move. Add in my ship and I can travel so much further than I could in the water itself." He grins, knowing that his time on land would be coming to an end rather quickly. He loved the ocean and becoming a pirate of sorts had made him happy. 

The question was open, simple.. But yet Trey was grinning. "Hard to find others to speak to when you are under the sea. More so when those handsome strangers are beings of the land. The possibilities are what draw me, the unknown that I may come across, the fun I may have. I find that the land has unique draws that are hard to turn away. Do you find that you enjoy the sea, or are you a solidly soil trodding creature?" He asks, eyes once again traveling over the stallion before him. 

"Speaking"
@Kazi
Notes: Um… yeah… feel free to bop the flirt XD

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 08-16-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 09-27-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 09-29-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 01-05-2022, 10:15 PM