Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
but now you make me wanna live forever 
all that runnin', gonna give it up for you 
nothing ever get me high like you do
The child was precious.

She laughed at the little girl's impish response, her gaze dancing up towards the stallion, "Ah yes, very, very true. But still, your father is getting rather old, let's not make it too hard on him," She teased back, her eyes sparkling. Still, she couldn't stop herself from approaching, from touching him, embracing him, trying not to laugh as he repeated the greeting, instead focusing on his questions of how she was, "I am . . . doing better." It was a quiet words, a silent answer to not just his first question but the unanswered one. A little more time, a little more settling her thoughts.

She turned back to the child, smiling.

An excitement for adventure, that was certainly in the air as she headed into the cave with the excited, dancing foal, glancing back to make sure Sol caught up easily enough. His words did catch her, and she turned her attention to him quickly, her eyes widening, a faint stumble to her steps before she collected herself, forcing herself to calm, to not worry, this was an adventure, a fun one. Don't worry about what they still needed to sort out. Her expression relaxed, dipping her head in acknowledgement, even as her gaze searched his briefly - for a moment betraying that weakness she felt, the uncertainty, a touch of hesitation, a touch of something else she couldn't quite name that always made her feel warm in his presence.

Jiri distracted her.

The little foal's dancing making her gently reach out, touching the foal's head, "Careful, little love. There will be rocks to trip over in here. We don't want you getting hurt." She soothed, as Sol caught up, the foal in between them. She smiled gently at his question, head tilting to the side, "Uhm . . . I'm not sure really . . . But . . . I feel like there's something down here I need to find . . . and . . ." She paused, a hesitation, before she met his gaze, "And I wanted to explore it with you. She quickly glanced down, smiling at the foal to obscure the personal words, "With both of you."

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam @Alfajiri
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Below Zero - 09-05-2021, 08:14 PM