Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Jiri beamed as she listened to her aunt... or at least that is what she was supposed to call the mare. Part of her had other ideas for what she should be called... but those ideas were for at home rather than out and about... for now. Before the filly could respond, Sol snorted indignantly. "If I am old... what does that make you? We were born the same year, my dear Bel." He teased, leaning into her embrace and listening to the words. There was a part of him that had the feelings that it was going to end in disaster sweeping back in at the fact that she was still processing everything. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked softly, his words for the mare alone.

Her stumble had his heart jump and he had to work to calm himself. Was she ok? There was tension that neither was fully speaking about, confusion and emotions that were rolling between them like waves. Sol dipped his head, accepting that she could easily care for herself. She did not need him to be her protector. He wanted his friend, not some damsel in distress.

"I will be careful, Auntie... Besides, Daddy has been stumbling over his words worse than I could stumble over a rock lately... Something has been on his mind." She answered innocently, not even looking at her dad as she walked. Sol groaned at the filly's words, wishing that she was younger and unable to speak as much. When Bel focused on him, he found his heart leaping.

"Sounds awfully familiar to some of our recent adventures..." He responded, a touch of worry sweeping though him. He caught the attempt at changing the way words sounded and smirked softly. "I want to be with you for the adventures. All of them." There, he admitted what was going on between them and the confusion. But in a way that she didnt have to immediately answer. One that could go unanswered if she wasnt ready to make that decision. Oriens knew, he would wait for her forever if there was even a chance at his dreams coming true. The stallion said a quick, silent prayer to the god to give him the patience and wisdom to know what to say.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words" "Jiri Words"
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Sol Bestiam - 09-05-2021, 08:30 PM