Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
but now you make me wanna live forever 
all that runnin', gonna give it up for you 
nothing ever get me high like you do
The mare returned the filly's smile.

It was hard not to with the little foal, even as Sol snorted indignantly. Bel smiled prettily for the stallion, fluttering her eyelashes innocently, "Oh, I'm a lovely maiden in my prime, clearly. But you must be feeling the tension of all that bulk on your muscles by now. When shall we expect to fetch you a cane, dear Sol?" She purred sweetly back, the endearment slipping from her lips before she could even realize what she'd said. His soft words, his question soothed her heart though, and this time her smile was more sincere, more honest, "Be patient with me?" She hesitated, worried for a moment before turning her gaze up to him, "Don't . . . give up . . . on me while I'm figuring things out." She added, her voice soft, so the foal wouldn't hear, but letting him be privy to the vulnerability, the fear of her taking too long to decide and him leaving her like Shard had. Sailing away while she was desperately treading water in a violent storm.

There was a lot of tension in the air.

The sort of tension that came with the chaos, confusion and emotions that swirled around them like a charged atmosphere, waiting for lightning to strike. Bel just hoped they wouldn't be burnt down in the process. So she turned her attention to the filly, only for her to have to laugh at the filly's words, glancing up at Sol with sparkling amusement in her eyes, "Oh, has he now? Do tell Auntie Bel everything!" The aquatic mare asked.

Sol's words had her looking up.

She met his worry with a frown of her own, nodding once, "Yes, it does . . . WHich is why I did not want to go alone." She admitted, before she found herself feeling a slight flush of her features at his words. She hesitated, before glancing up at him, "Me too." She admitted quietly, uncertainly. Whether it was just like normal, her friend . . . no, not just that, if she was being honest with herself. What ever that was between them lately wasn't like normal . . . but did that really mean. Could she really have feelings for . . . She paused, before shaking her head and continuing to walk on.

But maybe . . . just maybe?

She instead looked ahead, pausing as her ears pitched forward, catching a sound of water dripping, a soft music carried on each drip. On her back Yuki suddenly sat up, and both creatures froze. Yuki from familiarity, Bel from some preconditioned part of her. Sea Empress? The breathy awe in Yuki's voice was all Bel needed to know, her gaze swivelling to her bonded, before her gaze turned towards Sol, "I think this is going to be . . . a lot . . . like some of our previous adventures . . . There is . . . . Something ahead." She admitted.

The walk continued, but with more caution now.

Both Bel and Yuki following the music, the call that soon led them to a buried temple deep within the caves. She paused, carefully keeping Jiri from running inside, her gaze uncertain, "There's something here . . . Shall we go look for a way up to the top?" She asked, staring at Sol, both for reassurance and approval, before she headed inside the temple, keeping Jiri close so that if anything dangerous came up, she'd be able to assist in protecting the foal.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam @Alfajiri
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Below Zero - 09-05-2021, 08:55 PM