Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Sol snorted and shook his head. There was a part of him that wanted to spill the most recent magic touch. The one that had made him immortal. But he didnt want to chance it coloring her decision. "The day I need a cane is the day I am no longer available to explore with you, my dear. I think we should both pray that it never happens " He teased, golden eyes twinkling with happiness at being beside her again. There was that tension still, the unresolved questions. But it was much more similar to what they had been before. At her request, he paused and felt as though his heart dropped. "Of course." He promised.

Jiri laughed with an impish tone, glancing at her daddy and then Bel. "Well..." She started in an exaggerated whisper. "There is a lot of mumbling about writing to you and what he should say. And not being sure what to call you. And-" Sol's wing blocked her from sight before she could continue, a laugh in his throat as he shook his head. "Auntie doesnt need to know everything, my darling. Sometimes we can speak for ourselves when the time is right." If the stallion could blush, he would be as crimson as the sun on a smoky day.

Sol's heart melted when she looked to him and explained that she didnt want to go alone. Of all of the others she could have asked, she asked him. That little fact meant the world to the massive stallion. "I am glad you asked me. It means so much more than you know." Even if things didnt pan out the way he hoped. He would not abandon her. Never.

When Yuki sat up, Sol had to swallow the words that wanted to escape. Yep... Here they went again. "I am not leaving you. I definitely learned my lesson there." He remarked, stepping closer to his girls and walking more cautiously.

Jiri pressed closer to the adults as the cave morphed into temple. She felt a wave of apprehension and kept glancing between the pair. Sol touched the filly with his wing, the move protective and brushing Bel as well. "Lead the way. Any danger we face as a pair. I trust you and am right beside you." He responded, following closely as they made their way inside.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words" "Jiri Words"
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Sol Bestiam - 09-05-2021, 09:15 PM