Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Sol laughed, feeling lighter than he had in the last few weeks. This was the mare that he adored. That he loved. That he trusted with everything he was. The only one that he had actually told the horrors of his past without fearing that she would disappear. "Oriens knows it is a full time job." He teased back, winking his golden eye at her. Her touch was electrifying and took him a moment to wrap his head around. Then he registered what she said. Not a no. "Forgive me if the last meeting was... emotional... I dont know how to feel, what to hope for." He murmured softly, admitting to her that he was as mixed up as she seemed to be.

Sol snorted at her reply regarding Jiri. "This is nothing... She gets worse." He laughed, ruffling the filly's short mane as they walked. She gave an indignant squeak before going back to watching the cave around them like a little hawk.

Her words were a balm, just the simple fact that she was there and they were talking without trying to attack each other with magic... again... The words hit him and he looked at her with wide eyes. It was hard to read to much into, he was terrified of reading it wrong. But at the same time, his heart felt like it was leaping. Perhaps there was still the chance. "I will take what answers I possibly can get." He smiled softly, his gaze warm as he reached out to brush his muzzle against her side.

As she continued to speak, Sol nodded and walked at her side. "At least I am less hard headed than I was." He teased softly, anxiety starting to build as they approached what seemed to be their destination. His touch was reacted to with positive, giving him another glimmer of hope. He could feel the cooler temple air, pulling Jiri a touch closer to keep her warmer. He knew that Bel would be right at home in the change, but Jiri was still rather young.

When Bel motioned for them to stop, a part of him wanted to stop her from going. But at her begging for trust, he relinquished the desire to protect. "I trust you. I, we, will be right here for you." He murmured, though there was an undercurrent of how hard it was for him to give her up to whatever was happening. Even so, he took one step closer before he realized it. With a soft sigh, he nodded to her before dipping his head to his daughter.

The song was strange and eerie, making Jiri step closer to her father as they watch with very different reactions. Sol felt like his heart was in his throat as she began to glow further. Jiri was in awe at the strange, alien magic that seemed to be dancing around her aunt. At the alarmed words, Sol nearly broke his promise. His daughter nipped his shoulder, breaking the fear and allowing him to think more clearly.

As soon as she turned back, Sol and Jiri rushed to her side. Sol pressed to her cool form, shaking slightly due to the emotions that had been swirling in his heart. "Just means we have eternity to figure our world out." He murmured with a wink, hinting that he was just as never-ending as his beloved aquatic alien.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words" "Jiri Words"
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Sol Bestiam - 09-05-2021, 10:08 PM