Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a personal journey.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Mallory [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: -5
Vagabond Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

This is not a goodbye.

S
he felt the pull of magic. Its very presence made her itch and her bones ache, though it made Zelda long for the magic she had lost long ago despite the discomfort. It was so close, yet so far. Despite her attempts to stir it, her former magic did not come to her. A soft sigh escaped Zelda, a subtle frown turning her lips. What a wonder it would have been if this new realm had granted her magic back to her. She had been wandering the mortal plane without it for so long, hobbled in her search for her beloved without it. Disappointment blossomed in her chest, spurring Zelda to continue on her path.

Perhaps it was too much to hope for, but someday her circumstances might change. 

Her hapless train of thought is interrupted by a shift of color out of the corner of her eye. An abrupt splash of color against the vibrancy of summer, in the few precious moments it takes for Zelda's delicate skull to swivel she's already deduced it most certainly would not be from flowers. It was too tall, moving too quickly - wait, what? The mare's pale eyes blinked owlishly, startled by what her gaze fell upon. Steely blue eyes peer unabashedly at the creature that had approached from the sky. A swirl of pinks and purples, the other mare is slightly smaller yet despite that Zelda cannot help but be entranced by the stardust that trails behind her. She is a stranger, yet familiar; everything in Zelda's bones tells her to be on guard while also telling her this unknown soul is family.

Despite the confusion warring in her chest, the cosmic mare offered the other a subtle tilt of her head. Ignoring the swaying of the heavy blue stones that keep her veil in place, a cautious smile curled Zelda's lips. Her subconscious advises caution, but Zelda found herself drawn to the galactic pegasus as though she was an old friend. Perhaps she was? "Hello," she began, her voice a gentle lilt. "I'm afraid I let my mind wander too much and am a bit lost. Do you know where I am?"

tagged: @Veil Nebula
notes: ooof I am rusty.
"Zelda's speech!" Zelda's thoughts!

Messages In This Thread
a personal journey. - by Zelda - 09-03-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: a personal journey. - by Veil Nebula - 09-03-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: a personal journey. - by Zelda - 10-01-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: a personal journey. - by Veil Nebula - 10-03-2021, 11:26 AM