Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I rep this city [MEETING]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Aska
"through the fire and ashes we stand."

The talks of a new Sovereign intrigued her.

While Aska had mostly kept to herself in the time she’s been at the court, even she could not ignore the silent whispers that seemed to get louder the closer she came to the center of the Dawn Court. It all seemed to lend to a climax a few days later, when the news came that a meeting was to be held to celebrate the coming of a new Sovereign, replacing the one that had previously sat upon the throne.

Figuring it would not hurt to go, Aska arrived with many others and found her place a little to the side – being careful to not obscure the view from the smaller ones and receiving a few smiles in return, to which she nodded calmly.

It was a strange view, a view not many had seen before to have a deer stand before them – quite literally, as the new Sovereign stood in front of them rather than above, a decision she definitely applauded – Aska truly hoped this young doe would not let words get to her, or the stress and everything that came with ruling over others. It was a position she knew well, having been the Matriarch to their pack before she decided to go on this journey. If possible… if this little doe were to accept it, she would be willing to offer guidance and a calm perspective if she ever needed it.

These were things she would have to speak up about, but it wasn’t something Aska wished to do in public when there were so many others ready to ask questions. She would wait her turn and instead offered a respectful nod to Callynite, her tired golden eyes conveying her silent support.

“speak”
DEEHLIA

@Callynite

Messages In This Thread
I rep this city [MEETING] - by Callynite - 09-11-2021, 12:48 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Aska - 09-11-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Somnus - 09-11-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Meira - 09-11-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Eirene - 09-12-2021, 01:47 AM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Callynite - 09-18-2021, 11:17 AM