Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Hey honey, I'm on my way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

To hold my tongue except when I try to pray...

Far, far from Denocte sits an oasis in the desert known as Solterra. It is coveted by the inhabitants who claim that Solis keeps an ever-watchful eye on the desert city. Reinhart isn't so sure about the existence of any gods, despite so many pointing out that magic was a gift from them. He didn't believe in magic. His slender gray form does not stand out any more than the usual stone as he moves through the sands of the oasis. It is a trek back to Denocte, at least a few days. Reinhart has found some solace in the fact that his parents seem to have left Novus for the time being, undoubtedly looking for him. They can't have their prodigal son straying too far from Novus without their permission. They would be even less keen that he left and did not tell them why. A smile slides across his face as he nears the oasis. There are the sounds of voices chirping above the rolling dunes of Solterra.

Reinhart pauses his movement atop one of the nearby Dunes and is nearly thrust into a collision with a buckskin with a ghost and a dog at his side. He feels the way his face is frozen in awe at the sight of a spiritual creature. The gray bronc stares after the trio until one of them vanishes and the equine proclaims his intentions to stay and rest in the Oasis. Reinhart struggles to compose himself, having both nearly been run over and the fact that there was now undeniable proof that spirits were very real. He finds himself drifting toward the stranger and his dog, albeit his movements are cautious. A real spirit. The thought alone was enough to give the usually skeptical man pause.

"I'd be careful of staying in that water too long if I were you. Some of the Solterrans claim that there are creatures often fond of biting..." He speaks up as he draws a few feet closer. Reinhart can almost feel the familiar tug of Vogelstein's looming eyes as he has his back turned to where the city stood. "Was that a ghost with you just now??" He can't help but ask the question that has jarred his entire belief system.  Novus wasn't known for ghosts, was it? Maybe the rules were different in other realms. They certainly had been with Evander.

@Rylan
>__> I couldn't resist.

... try to breathe words out, But I’ve got nothing to say

Messages In This Thread
Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-24-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-24-2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 10-15-2021, 03:30 PM