Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Hey honey, I'm on my way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

To hold my tongue except when I try to pray...

The buckskin's eyes crawl over his skin. Not literally, but he can feel them all the same. In a way, it reminds him of Evander, and the way he looked at him upon their first meeting. Reinhart felt a bit uneasy beneath his gaze until he looked back at his dog. There is a shrill whistle, then silence, and then the trotting of his companion. He asks about the creatures, but Reinhart can only give an easy shrug in response. "I suspect larger than fish, but I am not Solterran. It could be either. Some say large creatures and tote their scars, some say there is nothing but fish." There is an effortless smile stitched upon his face as he speaks. Reinhart can't help but study the stranger too. The blue-eyed man looks around as he begins to try and explain what his spectral companion is. He tilts his head with interest as his golden eyes focused on the being forming before him.

Reinhart listens carefully as the specter begins to explain what he is. There is still some disbelief clearly etched on his face as he listens. He can accept that maybe this is the work of some other powers beyond even Novus' control. He hasn't ever encountered anything of this nature before. A spirit guide, and what it means to the community or society they come from. Finally, he spouts a few introductions. He calls himself Rylan, and his two companions are Tyee and Keokuk. "I'm Reinhart." He introduces himself in response. He isn't quite sure how to address the other information because he is unwilling to admit just how violently it has shaken his belief system.

"I'm truthfully not sure I understand.. the whole Spirit Guide thing. Until today, I thought spirits were entirely a myth... What realm do you come from?" He asks next because he isn't sure they can explain it to him in a way he'll understand. Or at the very least won't have a crisis about what the meaning of life is.

@Rylan
<3

... try to breathe words out, But I’ve got nothing to say

Messages In This Thread
Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-24-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-24-2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 10-15-2021, 03:30 PM