Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Hey honey, I'm on my way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

To hold my tongue except when I try to pray...

Rylan's demeanor and quizzical nature are endearing. It is almost enough to warm his currently very cold heart. It isn't cold because of the bitter end between him and Evander, it wasn't bitter. It was frozen at that time. Rylan seems unusually shy to Reinhart, but he chooses to make no comment on it. The lively man explains what he means by an elder, a sort of story to keep children out of somewhere that might bring harm to them. Reinhart laughs faintly, the grin on his face is warm. "I think these are more than just a story... unless it's some shared delusion. Solterra isn't exactly entirely safe. There are creatures that can seriously harm you out here. Teryr's for example..." He explains with a shrug but his words hold an edge of warning. Not in the way, one makes a threat, but in the way, one warns another about predators.

As the conversation flows forward, Reinhart is curious about what Rylan has to say. He seems to think an awful lot about things, and the way he thinks about the world is interesting. Despite not being a scholar, Reinhart finds himself wholly captivated by what the buckskin man has to say. The gray stallion finds his head turned slightly, and his wild curls falling chaotically around his face. His golden eyes are intently focused upon Rylan. There is no denying that the way he squirms at times when he thinks Reinhart might catch him looking is also endearing. There is a stupid smile stuck on the boy from Denocte's face. He answers that he doesn't think they should know everything, that if they were meant to they might have been born that way. Born knowing all the answers. That didn't seem fun. "I never considered that. You've got an interesting bunch of thoughts in that golden head of yours Rylan. you ought to be a scholar if you're not already. I bet the world would stand still just to hear you speak." He flirts cautiously. Reinhart is never sure how is open advances will be taken by others.

Rylan's shyness or something else comes out when he offers that his cousin might be able to show him around Solterra. He glances away, something he seems to do often. Reinhart misses that itch he used to feel that let him get a better feel for what others were feeling. That gut instinct is gone. Each day though, he thinks he can feel it growing, and he decides it will take time to remember how to use that instinct again. Evander made it too easy. Rylan sheepishly accepts his offer of a tour of Denocte sometime. "Well then, I'll be expecting you Rylan. The quickest way to find me is if you ask for Ezra..." He smiles a bit mischievously now. Reinhart moves to walk past Rylan, and extends his muzzle to try and brush the man's cheek. "Until next time, golden boy. I'd better see you again or you'll break my heart." Reinhart teases and pauses beside Rylan a few moments.

@Rylan
>__> we need another thread asap

... try to breathe words out, But I’ve got nothing to say

Messages In This Thread
Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-24-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-24-2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 10-15-2021, 03:30 PM