Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 2
Signos: 30
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

“I’m sure you are a good healer” he replied, trying to be comforting. “Especially if my mother is teaching you. Perhaps it will. I don’t know. I don’t really know what knowledge I’m trying to earn. I want to know about the world, the people in it… Not just Novus.”

He nodded sagely. “I understand. If Elysium hadn’t crumbled I wouldn’t be here today, seeing the library. If my mother’s forest hadn’t burned, I would not have been born” Luvena had only met Cavalier due to a dragon-born forest fire. In some twisted way, had it not happened, it was likely that Liatris and Eremurus, at least as they were now, would not have been brought into the red waste.

He allowed her to press into him, trying not to picture his mother, packaged once more into a body of skin and bones. He remembered just how much more luvena she was in her immortality. Her personality never changed, she was still kind, and strong, and gentle, but everything about her had been amplified. Her voice held a resonance that no one else's did.

He shook his head. “No just… just that I’m here. And that I’m okay. And that I love her. Please.”  he picked up his head, and touched his muzzle briefly to the smaller mares neck. “Thank you. I should go, I need to...:” he wasn’t sure what he needed. “To think. I need to think” he pulled away, and with a dip of his head turned to head back towards the library.

@Polar North

He’s a book full of footnotes brought to life. He’s a jacket made of elbow patches.

@Liatris

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris) - by Liatris - 10-13-2021, 08:38 PM