Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Take me back to the old days

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nefelibata [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,305
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [she/her/hers]  |  12 [Year 499 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Persephone, the Lost

To be honest, Persephone had scarcely been able to sleep because of her excitement over visiting the library with her new friend. There was so much she had to look forward to! She not only had a friend she could talk to but she was also heading towards a path that might lend her some answers about her past. So, the mare woke up bright and early and made haste to meet Bel at their agreed upon meeting spot. Bel spotted her first, her cheerful voice ringing out like a morning songbird. It made Persephone perk up considerably, a bright smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

"Hello, Bel! Good morning!" she said, head high and ears perked. "I'm very excited! I could hardly sleep!" She was considerably brighter than their previous meeting. She was looking forward to the library--to figuring out if she could even read the language of Novus. It wasn't something she'd ever had to ponder before but now she felt like she was finally gaining progress towards answers. There was bound to be something that could help her there. Persephone nodded at her, tail swishing behind her in nervous anticipation.

She barely had to think about the choice she was given--she knew what she wanted to do. "I'd prefer to go straight to the library! I don't think I could focus on anything else beforehand," she answered almost immediately. The sooner they got to the library the sooner she could try and find some answers!

@Below Zero / speaks / <3

Messages In This Thread
Take me back to the old days - by Below Zero - 09-26-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: Take me back to the old days - by Persephone - 10-15-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Take me back to the old days - by Below Zero - 11-25-2021, 10:34 PM