Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - oh dear me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

His wounds bother him , his lungs ache . The Teryr had beaten him damn near black and blue , but they had come out on top . All of them had .

His eye turn towards the older mare that he had asked to join him today , his weight adjusting on his hooves with a wince , eyes sliding over the other . She had been steadfast , and it helped that her personality was so open . " Thank you for joining me , Cordelia , " comes the deep rumble , and his lips twitch into a soft smile . It's rare , but there , lips falling over golden fangs again as he turns his head .

Aloe shines along his spine and wounds , healing salves that he's applied the moment he woke up . It won't prevent scarring from the deeper wounds , but it will at least soothe the pains through the day . " I asked you here to have a discussion with you . You're a go-getter type , very quick witted , sharp tongued , and charismatic ... and I think we can use that in Solterra . Right now , the Regime is empty , except for me , but I would very much like to offer you the position of Emissary . To be able to mend bonds with other courts and talk with them , to help me plan things . I'm no good at it , but I have a feeling you would bring a world of wisdom with you that I would need . "

The blue of his eye seems to gleam with mirth , and he smirks . " What do you think ? "

@Cordelia
Time to get ol' granny her position !

Messages In This Thread
oh dear me - by Leviathan - 10-12-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: oh dear me - by Cordelia - 10-14-2021, 03:03 PM