Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Let us live like flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I crave a life filled with magic in the smallest of things

Each second that passes without an answer feels like an agonizing hour to the small mare, her ears tipping further back into her snow white hair, while she takes a small step backward. Run. Run. Run. Elain's thoughts get more and more agitated, trying to pull her out of frozen fear. Maybe if the small mare hadn't been so sheltered in her life she'd have a better reaction, wouldn't be so childlike in her innocence. Faelan and her father had always done their best to keep her safe, and she'd always known danger was out there, but she'd never imagined being on her own; she'd never prepared herself to face this. 

Her ears snap forward when she hears a laugh and someone approaching before they speak, her face pulling into confusion when she's called a soldier. Soldier, Liam, sovereign. That means they're a leader. Elain's silent for a second while she listens to the questions, she'd admit she's not okay, and she's alone. The gentle tone is enough to make her pull her head up, turn her face towards where she'd heard the voice, and takes a deep breath to calm herself.  "I'm sorry, I'm not a soldier." It's clear that Elain's thinking she'd threatened Liam and not the tree. "I just hit my horns on something so I threatened you Liam and I'm sorry." Her ears tip back while she thinks of how to answer his questions, the decision to jump straight into it is what she settles on. "My name is Elain and honestly Liam...I don't think I'm okay. Yes, I am alone. I..I lost Faelan, my brother, and I don't know where I am." While speaking she's actively trying to reach out, taking small steps, in an attempt to find where exactly he is so she's not talking into the wind. "I'm sorry but...where are you?"

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Liam
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC »

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-01-2021, 10:33 PM