Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Let us live like flowers

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

As he approaches, Liam watches as the mare's ears snap forward, and he feels bad for giving her what seemed like a scare. Her eyes were silver, and the copper-coated stallion wondered if she could see him. It was a possibility that she couldn't, and the guilt tripled as it ravaged his veins and body. As he speaks, his body relaxes, muscles unclenching, his posture completely changing. This mare wouldn't harm him; she looked too sweet. Further looking her over, Liam can see that she's tense, incredibly so. It's painful to look at her, and all at once, his protectiveness flares, and he wants nothing more than to sweep her up against him and protect her from all the evils of the world. If he were to come home with the mare attached to his side, Bucky would give him an exasperated look, but he'd no doubt welcome her into their fold. Leave it to Liam; he was the rescuer of those downtrodden, tired, hungry masses. He protected those who couldn't protect themselves, and he loved each and every one of them.

Her voice was soft as she spoke, and Liam's heart immediately went out to her. "I didn't think you were, but I was for a long time, and it's a force of habit," he advises her, his gaze turning to the tree in front of her, scarred with marks form her horns. "Miss, you didn't threaten me at all. You did, however, hit a tree with your horns, and you threatened it. In its fear, it appears that the tree dropped all of its leaves," Liam remarks, lips curled into a teasing smile as he approaches her. She gives him her name, and his heart clenches in his chest at how soft and tender she is. Elain was sweet, and this just doubled his desire to clutch her to his chest and rush her home to roost in the Home of Misfits. It needed a better name. "It's very nice to meet you, Elain. I'm incredibly sorry to hear you lost Faelan; would you like help to find him?" Liam questioned gently, timidly closing the distance between them one step at a time. As she asked him where he was, Liam immediately approached her, and he made sure that his voice was warm and tender when he spoke next. "I'm right next to you, Elain, and I'm going to press my side against yours, okay? I'll take you home to the Dusk Court, and then we'll get you settled in, alright?" Liam murmured before attempting to press his right side against her left side, his touch soft and gentle, warm and fatherly. "Is this okay?"

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; Hi, I love her?!
Tag;; @Elain
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 447

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-01-2021, 10:33 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Liam - 11-02-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-03-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Liam - 11-03-2021, 11:31 PM