Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Let us live like flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I crave a life filled with magic in the smallest of things

She's slow to relax but the kindness and gentle tone in his voice helps her until she's calm enough that her tail is no longer pulled as tightly to her side. His explanation of why he'd called her a soldier piques her interest, her ears twitch in curiosity while she's still searching for him. "Is that why you're a Sovereign then? I've heard good soldiers become leaders from strength. That's never made sense to me though, shouldn't a leader be kind and someone you can trust? Actually, is that why you're a Sovereign?" The knowledge that she's hit a tree, and threatened it, make her stop moving. Both in an attempt to keep from hitting another and because she can feel embarrassment rising in her, this is shown in how her ears tip back. At least until she hears that the tree dropped some of its leaves. Giving a smile she lifts her head a bit high from a small amount of pride, she knows it doesn't make sense to actually make a tree drop leaves from fear but that means she did hit it hard enough, and is tall enough, to at least cause some damage. "Well, I'm glad I didn't threaten you and that I'm at least tall enough to cause some leaves to fall. Usually I'm shorter than a lot of things, especially my father and brother." Maybe he doesn't need to know how tall her family is, or how small she is compared to many things in Aklos, but she shares the information anyways.

Liam's kindness makes her think of her father. because of this she's relaxed enough that her muscles aren't tensed beneath her skin and her leonine tail has pulled fully away from her side to rest behind her. At this moment Elain is once again reaching out, and walking, in an attempt to find him while she listens to him speak. Only stopping when he lets her know where he is and she can hear his voice now next to her on the left. "I would very much appreciate help to find him please, I've never been without Faelan. Or alone actually. Home...Home sounds like a good idea to me Liam, will I be able to stay there though?" She gives a determined nod to confirm that she's okay with him touching her side to lead her along. "It's okay, but please be careful of my scales and horns so that you won't be hurt." Carefully she positions herself next to him so that she's sure they won't hurt him, her head tilted to the right slightly so her horns point away. 

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Liam
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC »

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-01-2021, 10:33 PM