Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Let us live like flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

As he talks to her, he notices that her tail is no longer pulled as tightly to her side as it had been before. He liked to see that. There were already so many rude and mean equines out there; he just wanted to make sure that there was someone out there who would be nice. He notices the way her ears twitch, and he tilts his head a little in curiosity, his interest piqued by this young girl. "Not exactly, but it's part of the reason," Liam answered, smiling gently at her follow-up questions. "You're a curious one, aren't you? That's good; we need more like you. I am a soldier, yet I'm also kind and trustworthy. What people don't know is that you can be a Sovereign and be all of these things," he responds kindly, cautiously watching Elain stop moving. Before he could ask what was wrong, her ears tip back, and Liam hums softly to himself, wondering if he should admit that he'd done far more embarrassing things. But before he could, Elain gives a smile and lifts her head a bit higher, her pride obviously growing. "I would say you're probably of average height. Perfect height, actually. Not too tall, not too short. Between sixteen and seventeen hands?" Liam guessed, letting his eyes gaze over Elain's frame for a moment.

As he slides his own coat against Elain's, he notices the scales sticking out of her coat. Craning his head around, he innocently inspects one -- and his own side -- before he triumphantly grins, his eyes sparkling. "While I appreciate your warning, Miss Elain, I'm tougher than I sound," he teases warmly, already taking on a fatherly aspect for the young girl. At her question about staying there, Liam looks at her, shocked for a moment, before he nods. "Of course you can. I'll even make sure to put you in a room where there's a straight path from the entrance to your room, okay? I'll even make sure that there's nothing in your path. We don't need you gettin' hurt," the stallion murmurs, nudging Elain's neck gently to let her know that he was fine with her scales and horns. You know, in my homeworld of Agnosia, there were equines of all kinds of backgrounds. We had pegasi, unicorns, pegacorns, literally everything you could possibly think of. The reason I'm tellin' you this is so that you don't have to worry about bein' yourself. I know what it's like to be someone you're not, and it's not fun and it's not easy. You just be yourself if you want, Miss Elain," Liam encourages gently, nudging her neck again to signal that they were getting ready to move.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; Daddy Liam activated LOL
Tag;; @Elain
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 452

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-01-2021, 10:33 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Liam - 11-02-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-03-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Liam - 11-03-2021, 11:31 PM