Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - scars

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered where does it hurt?

Her brow furrows in confusion when he say's it's not dangerous for everyone, until a sadness washes onto her face. "Do you mean the immortal beings?" Pausing she gives a slight sigh, trying to shake the sadness from her voice. "How sad...They must be awfully lonely." Elain feels a heavy sorrow for them settle into her chest and it bleeds into her voice with her next words. "But what about the ones that aren't immortal? Isn't there more than physical danger out there? Like dangers to the soul or the heart." Maybe it's due to her gentle nature but to her the idea seems lonely, sorrowful, and even a pain of its own. The pale mare's thoughts and sadness are tempered by the unknown stallion, his words causing a soft - but genuine - smile to replace the previous expression. "Thank you, I'll do my best to be strong enough to push through this world." 

Her ears prick forward at the information that he was brushing a seashell and Elain can't help but smile brighter at the idea of some giant being gentle with a shell. She herself takes a step forward, lowering her head to press it into the sands and try to find the shell. When her nose bumps it the albino kirin is gentle with it, softly running her nose against the top while her ears twitch. A soft hum escapes her throat while lifting her head back up.  "It feels kind of like my scales but grooved. I wonder how it looks." Looking up Elain's head tilts slightly to the side in curiosity. "Do you tend to care for smaller things like seashells?" She's fairly certain that she's ended up closer to him when she started her search for the shell. In the back of her mind she's aware that he's the quickest soul she's warmed up to in Novus so far, comfortable enough to let her tail draw away from her side and rest on the sand. As far as Elain is aware he's no threat to her, if anything she'd say he seems incredibly harmless to her.

Listening to him she commits his name to memory "It's a pleasure to meet you Reliquary." The tall Pegasus's laugh draws out a bright smile from her that slowly shifts into an expression of awe with the information of his height, wings, and accessories. She can't stop the soft gasp of amazement and then the laugh she lets out. "I guess I've been talking to your chest then even with my head tilted up." Elain's tail swings behind her slightly and she tips her ears back in slight embarrassment. "You must look...magical then. Are you a benevolent God or some heavenly being Reliquary? I'm embarrassed to say I wish I could see what you look like, I think you'd match your voice: Kind."

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Reliquary
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » <3 

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
scars - by Reliquary - 11-03-2021, 09:00 AM