Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hell on the Heart

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 4
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 502 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Rosario (Rose Hivemind)

i'm insane
well, i can feel it in my bones
coursing through my veins,
when did i become so cold?

The vampiress smiled softly, glancing up at the pale dame that seemed like purity and light personified. A momentary pause had her wondering what that may make her. A creature of darkness, bred from blood lust and fear. Unwilling to die. If this ivory and blush creation was purity and light, was the death and despair?

She shakes such unwelcome thoughts from her mind when the lovely stranger smiles with softness, a gentle bow to her head, her words bright, youthful, Valan would even consider calling it naive. Once upon a time, Valan herself held those same qualities before she had died, "I am always grateful to help. I wouldn't dream of risking your miss-step." She replied with a playful tone before names were finally exchanged.

Elain. or Elle. What a soft name for such a peaceful being. And then this gentle creature of purity had to question the use of child. Valan cannot help but laugh, shaking her head and causing the delicate golden chains around her neck to twinkle and chime, "You'll have to forgive me if I have insulted you. I am afraid I am far, far, far older than I may appear, or rather sound, to another." The vampire admitted, even as she glanced curiously to the canine, her ears perking with subtle curiosity, "And who is this companion who chaprones you, miss Elain?" The vampire asked curiously.

@Elain
for goodness sake
where is my self control?
if home is where my heart is
then my heart has lost all hope
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 11-07-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Elain - 12-10-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 12-10-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Elain - 01-26-2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 01-26-2022, 04:48 PM