Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hell on the Heart

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

And a softness came from the starlight and filled me to the bone

There's a kindness, a softness even, that Elain can feel in Valan's voice. And a wisdom she would assume only comes from time, or hardships, maybe even both. She can't exactly place where that wisdom comes from because, of course, she is not Valan. Just as much as she can't accurately guess someone's personality just from the voice, but Elain likes to think that she can get a feel for them via their tones. That it's her way of seeing, and to Elain she's currently looking at a gentle, vibrant creature. Though if you were to ask her she would admit to be confused as to how one can sound both full of infinite wisdom and a vibrant youth.

There's a smile when Valan tells Elain that she's happy to help and wouldn't dare to risk the kirin miss-stepping. "You're very kind Valan and...gentle? I think. At least, that's what I hear from your tone and your words. A kind hearted mare, one should be so lucky as to have your help and for that I shall count myself as the lucky one!" Her tone is bright though there is a heft to her words, a subtle seriousness in them. You might even say a brutally kind softness. 

There's a momentary surprise on her face when Valan laughs before she herself laughs with the vampire mare as well. At least until she asks for forgiveness if there's been any insult, causing Elain to shake her head in shock. "No, no! You haven't insulted me at all Valan, I was merely curious as to the reason. Though it would make sense why you'd call me child give that you are older than you sound. You must be like Reliquary then, he is also old in age." Her ears tip back at the thought of her giant friend and how he's mentioned losing people due to his age, and a sadness washes over her soft face. "I...don't mean to be rude but he's said before that old age has meant he's lost others and I can only assume that you have too? Yet you still sound so youthful, how strong you must be Valan is admirable." She can't hide the sorrow and concern that fills her words though she shakes it away when the attention is turned to Cailerian. The large dog returns Valan's curiosity with his own, trying to ''nose'' at her subtly. "Ah he's Cailerian, I don't know where he came from to be honest. He showed up one day but he's very faithful. Please excuse him if he's nosy."

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Valan
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » I'm so, so sorry for the wait! 

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 11-07-2021, 08:05 PM