Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Commands from the shadows

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Shaye

Dark Rogue

The sound of hooves, the crunch of the sand. They were music to Shaye's ears as he turned to face the voice that echoed though him. "My lord. It is a pleasure to see you in person again." He crooned, eyes glinting as he dipped his head in greeting and honor.

It had been some interesting time since he had been sent ahead, a rogue spy to seek the quarry. "I have been unable to put my eyes on your birds... though not from lack of trying. They seem to reside in the Dusk court, though I have been unable to pin down where. But it seems that we are on the right path." Shaye answered the command, resting one hoof as he watched the other stallion.

"This realm is full of magic, users almost more common than those without magic. There are murmurs of those that can control fire and ice, can commune with the forest itself. Many that could make assets with the correct guidance." Vreis's guidance. Oh what his master could do with the beings that he had seen and heard of in the time that he had been in Novus.

@Vreis
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 12-05-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 12-05-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 01-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 01-08-2022, 10:11 AM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 02-02-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 02-23-2022, 01:49 PM