Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Commands from the shadows

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 2
Signos: 15
Inactive Character

v r e i s

jealousy, turning saints into the sea
swimming through sick lullabies, chocking on your alibis
but it's just the price i pay, destiny is calling me
open up my eager eyes, 'cause i'm mr. brightside

The large stallion paused, ears pitched forward as the familiar face of his second came to face him. At least someone still had respect for who he was, what he was doing. Shaye wouldn't desert him or get lost. Because certainly his little birds were just lost, they wouldn't have abandoned him, left him. They weren't that stupid. The familiar croon turned the beast's head back towards Shaye, snorting once as if he wouldn't expect anything less from the beast. Shaye was the most loyal of his men, always had been.

And thankfully, he also knew not to cut corners with pleasantries beyond a greeting, instead; turning right towards what Vreis wanted to know. Vreis didn't deny himself the frown of disapproval that Shaye hadn't seen them - no matter his attempts at it. But knowledge of where they were residing helped. "Right path or not, I would have expected better results from you, Shaye." The gruff man responded with a sharp shake of his head, "You're usually more thorough." He added in disapproval, before tilting his head, "What has kept you from a more affirmative confirmation?" What was protecting his little birds?

The other then spoke about this land, and he found himself frowning even more strong at the mention of so much magic. How unlucky this is the place his birds fell into. "This could make much trouble for us, Shaye. We must always be on guard. No matter how powerful of assets, magic is an evil instrument, you must not forget that. It blinds they eye and devours the soul until only darkness remains." Magic started the war, and it had destroyed everything he loved dear - including the mare that had caused his fall from grace. For the time being, Vreis had no desire to trust in this magic.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Shaye
Notes: Gonna take a bit to figure out exactly how to write him.

Artwork © Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 12-05-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 12-05-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 01-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 01-08-2022, 10:11 AM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 02-02-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 02-23-2022, 01:49 PM