Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Wild Eyes

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

His questions were rewarded with the sound of her speech. Ears swivelling and paying attention to each word she spoke. He could feel in her tone that she was speaking of something she was passionate about, it was as though he could see her soul alight with excitement. It was the feeling he had emerging deep within as he listened to her speak. She seemed so other worldly so wise, he wasn’t even sure she was flesh and blood like himself. Maybe she was something more divine. The ancestors spoke of elders of great power, but none had ever been seen - as such their existence was not confirmed for Aeon.

When she said his next question was difficult to answer, he cocked his head again and listened. The mare before him seemed to have all the answers, so something that was difficult for her to answer seemed particularly interesting. “I feel that inside when you speak.” he said, referencing her first definition of magic. 

He snorted as the book floated off the shelf. What on earth was this? He was bewildered; he didn't know to be impressed or startled. Maybe she was truely something other and amazing. “What are those for anyway?” he said, referencing the books. “The symbols seem to have a pattern but nothing I can make sense of.” His mind circled back to the fact he had just seen a book float through the air. 

“How do you do magic? You say this as though everyone can move items with their magic.” he asked with a tone that conveyed his confusion. He felt as though he had stepped through a portal into another land, with different rules. He had no idea all this would be waiting for him after one tumble down a volcano. Perhaps he had really bumped his head too hard. Here he was dreaming of a beautiful mare telling him sweet secrets of the world he had found himself in. It was almost too good to be true. “Did you make this place…the library?” he asked softly as a follow up question. 

ooc: @Torielle

Messages In This Thread
Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 06:00 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-04-2022, 06:39 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 07:09 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-04-2022, 07:57 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-04-2022, 09:54 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 10:45 PM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-05-2022, 04:57 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-05-2022, 05:56 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-06-2022, 10:28 AM