Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Wild Eyes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

He was taken aback by the new information. He could learn to read and write? He could use Magic! Doubt still swirled its way around within him, but he very much wanted to trust the mare. With each moment in this new world he could feel his grief for the previous slipping away. There wasn’t much to leave behind to start with. His heritage would one-day show stronger as he grew, he knew deep within himself his wings wouldn’t always be useless. The grown adults of his kin seemed larger in stature than those of these lands.  Little by little he could feel his attachment growing to a few select adults. It would take some time before he would fully let himself be submerged in what Novus had to offer. 

Writing down the stories of the past was an interesting concept. "What would stop someone just writing down whatever it was that they wanted people to remember? How much of it was true? What kind of existences did folks lead that were interesting to read about anyway?  Was there magic in the books?" His young brain whizzed in circles at so many questions  that his lips couldn’t keep up. 

“I’d very much like to learn.” He said eagerly, his eyes bright and hopeful. No one had ever taken the time to teach him anything. “My name is Aeon.” He added feeling odd that they had connected on this seemingly deeper level but he hadn’t said his name.  He felt waves of tiredness starting to pull at his eyelids. The trees had begun to whisper to him again, that it was time for rest. That he would be safe here.  He rested his head lower to the ground and snuggled his nose into the blankets.  He was very tired and the answers to these questions would have to wait for another day.

ooc: @Torielle

Messages In This Thread
Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 06:00 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-04-2022, 06:39 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 07:09 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-04-2022, 07:57 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-04-2022, 09:54 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 10:45 PM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-05-2022, 04:57 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Aeon - 01-05-2022, 05:56 AM
RE: Wild Eyes - by Torielle - 01-06-2022, 10:28 AM