Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Jump on in! The Snow if fine!

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

The sounds she made were so joyous and free. He was growing fast but inside he was still very much a colt growing into his oversized body. It inspired a touch of that wild youthful energy to rise within him. He wanted to run and play and be free. This might be one of his last chances to just relax, to just be a child and be carefree. There was plenty of time yet to experience adulthood and responsibility. What he yearned for was a touch of her exuberance. 

“Ok, thanks Jiri!" He said trying to learn how to make the sounds to pronounce her name properly. “It’s nice to meet you too” he replied back, realizing he’d just copied what she had said. That was embarrassing. Proper social interaction and phrases remained a challenge. 

He stopped for a moment to consider what would be the most truthful answer. “I am from no-where near here, but technically I am from the Dusk court now! The Dusk court took me in when I tumbled down an erupting volcano and fell from the sky.”  He dipped his nostrils to the ground and dug his face into the snow, gently pushing it along making a line. The sharp cold of the snow was an interesting sensation in itself. 

Then the idea sprang into his mind. Devious and fun! He dug his nostrils deeply then flicked the snow in her direction, aiming to throw it at her in a spattering. He chuckled and giggled, feeling the anticipation and getting ready to run at any moment. This surely was a game snow was designed for. He felt alive, it was thrilling. He let the concerns of his overactive mind fall away and enjoyed the moment with Jiri.

ooc: @Alfajiri its so nice for him to meet someone younger, his been far too grumpy and worried about everything

Messages In This Thread
Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 01-05-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:57 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 01-18-2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 02-03-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 02-03-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow is fine! - by Alfajiri - 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 02-22-2022, 11:05 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 03-02-2022, 02:21 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 03-09-2022, 07:46 PM