Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Chaos and honor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

Uzuri glanced up at the voice and smiled softly. "I must say that I do agree… But there is also pleasure in taking the rare moments to enjoy life rather than slaving away in a hot forge and trying to remember where you belong in the world." She murmured softly, stepping closer to the stallion. Neema, ever the puppy, continued to romp in the drifts of snow, her vivid coat easy to spot in the sea of white.

"I apologize. Time away has made me rather lost in general and I am rather rusty with manners it seems. I am Uzuri, blacksmith for the dusk court. The crazy canine is my bonded, Neema." She introduced them warmly, a smile on her lips and chocolate eyes warm and inviting. Even with her profession change, the once champion of battle was still loathe to strap on one of her masterpieces to show it off to those she met. Perhaps when the mare had a more solid standing and a knowledge of where she truly belonged after everything… But that seemed to be an odd thought at the moment. Since returning, the multi-hued mare had dove into work, crafting all of the weapons she could think of, and even dabbling in jewelry when she had spare moments.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Kazi
Notes: Here we go! I cannot wait to see how they click!

Messages In This Thread
Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 01-07-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 01-15-2022, 02:00 AM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 02-20-2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-20-2022, 11:09 PM