Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart longs for more

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

And now it's over, we're goners
It's out of our control

Cally was working quietly over her desk, making out the declaration she wanted to present to Israfel and Luvena of Denocte regarding their citizen. Trying to find the best way to tackle a very sensitive project, however; was not in her forte, and she was three wadded up sheets of paper away from asking for Somnus to come and assist her - he might know what to do. Thankfully the door opening and a guard approaching quietly gave her a moment to pause. His words, however, provided her with a literal escape from this horrible writing assignment (she felt like she was in school all over again, and she wasn't sure if this world had schools to teach the fawns!

The doe nodded her acknowledgement, raising to her hooves delicately and stepping around the guard who immediately fell into step a few paces behind her. She had to roll her eyes about the protective move, trying not to huff about not needing anyone to look out for her. She was a big doe, she could handle her own issues. But she knew they took their duties seriously, and one such duty was to maintain that their Soveriegn was protected at all times. So instead she opened the doors towards the room where Sol had been motioned to wait, her steps level, and her gaze proud. Far prouder now in her original form than she had been as a hybrid monstrosity, "Sol Bestiam." She calls out his name in greeting, "Welcome to my humble abode. I hope things are well for you and your filly - Alfajiri, yes?" a warm smile on her lips for the familiar stallion.

"I don't believe you've ever sought me out before, not since I took up the thrown. How my I assist you - I understand you have some things to discuss with me?" She asked the tall, onyx and gold blacksmith. She tilted her head to the side, the movement causing the pendant around her neck to clank gently, but her smile never wavered, curious as to what the stallion had to say.

And if there's one thing that I know
It's that it's best to let it roll

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Sol Bestiam
Notes: <3

So let's just let it roll
Let's just let it roll
Your hazel eyes paralyze my senses
Cut me down to size defenseless

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread