Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart longs for more

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

And now it's over, we're goners
It's out of our control

The doe grinned at his words, tilting her head as her large ears perked forward, unable to stop herself from laughing, "It's still me, I just had a growth spurt." She stated innocently before those long legs gracefully carried her in a circle so he could see the changes more clearly, "This was my original form, before being brought to Novus. It's a relief to be normal once more." She admitted.

Her ears perked up when he spoke of the little one, who was now a year old, "I suppose the old saying that they grow up too quickly is all too true." And then he asked about the obnoxious one. Instantly, her grin turned wickedly playful, "Oh yes, every day. Turns out marrying him didn't curb his enthusiasm." She stated casually, but her gaze warmed with the mention of her beloved mate, the wild buck he was now that he was getting the hang of all the perks the grace and agility of a deer provided him. "Although, we were caught in the same magic when I was reverted to my form. He was rather shocked to come out of it with his own set of antlers, and buck-form as well."

But she knew this wasn't why he was here, and she already had an idea of what he was going to say when he started to speak about wanting her to know that he believed in her and the work she had started and that she was doing well in her title. She let him speak his mind, waiting until he finally seemed to dwindle down in his words before her ears perked forward towards him, "Worry not, I understand the need to follow your heart, and I wouldn't wish you to keep the distance just because I do not want to lose members. I assume that your move is in both of your best interests? And I cannot convince you both to settle down in Dawn?" She asked curiously before smiling warmly, "Please let me know if there is anything you require, in aid, to help you and Jiri transition to a new court. A letter of introduction, supplies, what ever you need: It's yours."

And if there's one thing that I know
It's that it's best to let it roll

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Sol Bestiam
Notes: <3

So let's just let it roll
Let's just let it roll
Your hazel eyes paralyze my senses
Cut me down to size defenseless

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread