Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart longs for more

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Sol grinned at her words. "I would say one heck of a growth spurt... you lost your mane, and horn... And gained new antlers with your height." He laughed as he took in the beauty that she had become. "I can understand that. I have a hidden self that I am very glad to keep hidden... it is less pleasant than your current beauty." The nearly black stallion laughed softly.

"Isnt that the truth. And some stages of growing up happen far too suddenly." Sol remarked with a chuckle. Then came her response and he found himself holding back laughter. "He drove you insane... you stabbed him... and you married him?" He snorted shaking his head. "I am sure that the change of appearance threw the vain stallion for a loop." Yep, he had missed a bit with his focus on his heart.

Her response was genuine, something that he wouldnt have expected initially. "I appreciate it. I know Bel would never leave her court, and I cant ask her to. I pursued her even when things looked lost and hopeless. In truth, my heart was hers years ago when we became friends. I think her little sister could see it, but Bel was still trapped in a world of her own when it came to more serious matters of the heart." He remarked, memories of his confession making the stallion grin.

"I appreciate the offer and I will definitely let you know should I need anything. And please, even in another court, I will always count you as one of my dear friends. If you need anything, all you need to do is ask and I will see what I can do." He remarked with a warm smile.

"Speaking"
@Callynite
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-11-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:54 PM