Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Gods are dead and we are all that remains

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  17 [Year 494 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Was it his age that had made him less attentive to the world around him? Perhaps it was simply that Mannon was too lost in his own grief; too consumed by the ache in his chest to notice the sound of another. He didn't hear the crunch of snow, he barely registered the feeling of someone else's presence until they spoke.

An ear swivels back, a puff of breath visible, pale eyes open, lowering his head he cranes his neck slightly to look over his shoulder. For a second one could suspect the painted man of being blind from the paleness of his eyes; it's only the way his eyes roam over the other that shows he can indeed see. Confusion shows on his face for a moment while he registers the words, ears tipping back with his brow furrowing until it clicks. He was speaking in common tongue and the realization wipes the confusion off with his ears snapping forward. "Forgive me, it's been a year or two since I've heard the common tongue." Mannon offers a smile with a nod of his head to confirm he's ''Okay.'' "Yes. Yes I... I suppose you could say I'm okay." He makes a note that Jarek is taller than him, tall enough to tower over the former warrior. There's a brief thought that if he's wandered into an aggressive land full of giants then he's most likely going to be accumulating more scars.

The tattooed man turns to fully face Jarek, bowing his head just enough to be polite. After all Mannon is not familiar with the cultures of this world but he'll take a guess that, just like in Isilme, it is also considered polite here. "A pleasure Jarek. I am Mannon." A soft hum comes from deep in his chest with a twitch of his ears, he's thinking of something. But he's not lost in his own world again, he's now well aware of the other being despite his eyes traveling away from Jarek and into the shadows. Mannon's humming comes to a sudden stop and his eyes snap back to the taller stallion. "You wouldn't happen to know this land would you nessa er?" It's clear that the older one means no offense with the term, he's not entirely sure if the other one will understand him but nevertheless Mannon has now dubbed him ''Young one.'' "Young one, a term of ''endearment'' I suppose you could say. Though I'm unsure if those are given out freely in this land? Forgive me if I am mistaken."

"Talk."
NATIVE LANGUAGE, HOVER OVER ME
Thoughts
Amarië

Tags » @Jarek
Voice »
OOC » Thought I might add for reference: His native language is Elvish!

I, whom loneliness destroys, let silence fall,
drop by drop

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
I've never heard a silence quite so loud as this one.

[Image: dcqriwe-27478854-a64b-4db0-b16a-09f80d76b81e.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Gods are dead and we are all that remains - by Mannon - 01-29-2022, 09:45 PM