Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - You'll Never Know

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
I'm tugging at my hair
I'm pulling at my clothes
I'm tryna keep my cool
I know it shows
They say darkness guards many secrets.

Caelum was no stranger to the darkness. Her past was filled with it. From her time in slaves before freedom bells wrong and she was given a means out, to her beloved Tremaine who was all sinister smirks and soft eyes. But she also knew the dangers of some of the locations of Novus. Of the desert with the monsters that live within, to the rumored wendigo in the forest of dawn . . . And these caves the more she traveled the more she realized where she was.

The land of thievery.

She has to snort at the idea. That someone would come into these caves just to try and steal away another? What kind of world would that be. Where people were mere possessions to be stolen away and kept. In coming months she would be more aware of how terrifying an idea this is but for now she still scoffs. Even if the wariness remains.

She hears movement.

She watches him peel away from the shadows, an inky shadow in his own right as he steps forward. She has to crane her head back, staring up at the impossible height and she feels her mouth go dry with the thought of his size. If he were a foe, could she truly defend herself from . . . Well this mountain.

His greeting irritates her.

She huffy, tossing back her ivory forelock, chocolate eyes turning annoyed, "I am no such dragonfly and would prefer you not address me as such. My name is Caelum, a member of Denocte." She states instead, her words crisp, clear, elegant and proper. A lady, even if she was small. She continues to watch him, gaze guarded.

This wasn't Denocte, not like Boleyn.

This was a new situation, and she wasn't about to be a welcome commitee to an unknown entity. Was this was that roaned stallion meant so long ago about her needing some protection, could he sense the dangers she walks into and stumbled upon.

No, she'd be cautious for now.

She's be safe.

Because she knew better than to blindly trust a stranger.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Jarek
Notes: ??

I'm staring at my feet
My cheeks are turning red
I'm searching for the words inside my head
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
You'll Never Know - by Caelum - 01-11-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: You'll Never Know - by Jarek - 01-28-2022, 12:05 AM
RE: You'll Never Know - by Caelum - 01-28-2022, 01:24 PM