Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hero's & Hieroglyphs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

The sound of jingling bells was soon met by the familiar sound of Torielle’s voice. Torielle would teach him the lessons he needed to learn to function in this bizarre world. She had bought someone else to teach as well! Aeon’s ears swiveled listening, paying close attention. He pushed himself to his feet eager to politely meet and learn who this other student would be. He bubbled with excitement and energy. Aeon nodded to Torielle, “Good morning!” 

He had never seen a mare that looked anything like this one. The deep rich purples screamed of otherworldly properties. She reminded him of the rich appearance of stars on a clear night.  Is that where she came from? Deep red eyes met her pink eyes, he already had so many questions. It was an exciting concept that he wasn’t the only one who lacked these skills. It would be good to have someone else to learn with. 

The fluttering stardust caught his attention. He reached his muzzle towards where it was falling attempting to catch it. Why were parts of this mare floating off? Did she also meet some kind of unfortunate encounter, he too was shedding parts of skin regularly as he healed. 

“It’s nice to meet you, The Veil Nebula. I hope we can learn alot together. Torielle is my friend too” He said mustering his best mature voice, pronouncing her name to make an effort to remember it. His young mind was dizzy with questions and excitement.  “Why are you so sparkly?” he asked softly, almost embarrassed that he couldn’t control his curiosity.  He felt enchanted by the floating flakes of sparkles and the colour of her shimmering coat. It seemed as though it changed each time he focused his eyes back onto the colours. Some colours Aeon had never seen before were melded in her side. It felt almost forbidden to gaze upon the colours, like well stowed secrets. 

Maybe there would be more lessons to learn in this class room than simply reading the symbols of this land. Maybe, she had some of the deeper secrets his soul yearned to understand.  “I am from the Dusk court, but I fell from the sky above their lands. There is alot I have yet to learn about this world.”  He explained softly, feeling the need to justify his ignorance on so many topics. 

ooc: @Torielle  @Veil Nebula 
Reading lessons?

Messages In This Thread
Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-23-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-23-2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-26-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-29-2022, 06:03 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Aeon - 01-29-2022, 06:26 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Torielle - 01-29-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Hero's & Hieroglyphs - by Veil Nebula - 01-31-2022, 01:46 PM