Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Frozen Mountain

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

The pair had narrowly avoided colliding with one another. Reinhart butt-first down the mountain and nearly colliding with a stranger was certainly some sort of first impression. It might even be his most impressive entrance yet, and he couldn't even take credit for it. It had been one wrong step near the peak of the mountain that sent him careening down its face. Thankfully, the stranger seemed to be of the good-natured sort. They quickly agreed that it was probably wise not to continue their venture up the icy path. Reinhart managed to drag himself back onto his feet with a nod of agreeance to the stranger. They quickly introduced themselves as Aeon. "Yes, it is nice not to collide with you too, Aeon." Reinhart responded with lighthearted tones. 

At least neither of them would be alone as they continued on down the mountain, and hopefully, both could avoid any further incidents. Aeon asked if he was injured, and Reinhart shooks his head while appearing a little embarrassed as he did so. "No no, I'm alright. Just clumsy and cold now. It's not my first time sliding down a mountain, although I wasn't quite so high up before. I've been up this peak before but in better weather." Reinhart answered Aeon, suddenly remembering that he'd been asked a question about the peak. Aeon expressed that they should probably find the best way down the mountain so that they both wouldn't get hurt or risk an even deadlier slide down. Reinhart smiled slightly and nodded his head. "I don't think it'd be good if we both became cannonballs on our way back down toward Denocte. I don't think Israfel or Luvena would appreciate that very much. The path is probably the safest way back, come on I can lead the way. " Reinhart gave a nod down toward the path that lead to Denocte.

"What were you hoping to find up there, Aeon?"

@Aeon 
Here you go <3

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 10:48 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 01-18-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 02-23-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 04-06-2022, 10:41 AM