Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Desert Tempest

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nastyalicorn [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 8
Signos: 2,210
Day Court Entertainer
Female [she / her / hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

temptable2
rip and smash through the hornet's nest

do you understand I deserve the best?

but you'll do what I want, do what i please

and do it again til I get what I Need
The speckled viper would watch with unwavering attention, analyzing, studying the golem. She could appreciate the subtle glitter of his crystalline mutations, reminiscent to her, wondering if they were perhaps crafted from haematite, or maybe an alien composition from worlds she was unaware of? Alas, she couldn't be bothered to ask. Art was never to be questioned - just appreciated. Fever would do just that, lean back and admire how well he was carved, the hidden shimmy of bulging muscles underneath taut, wet skin. 

Admire was an odd word, uncanny in this sense, because the way Fever looked at this stranger was less adulation - the heat of her stare was not an applause, but an afterthought of a rumbling stomach and dry tongue. She stared at him with hunger, as primal and wild as she herself. Deliciously, she would run her tongue over her teeth, savoring the thought of what his kiss would taste like after she split his lip open with her fist. 

After a prolonged blink, she would turn her face away, deciding to side-step out of his path so that he may approach the pond and quench his thirst. At the sound of his voice, an amused simper would curl up her lips, an invisible brow lifting at his intentions. "I promise you, it is much more spectacular a view in the heat of the sun." Summer would be a daydream, warm like her voice, a wish that would go unanswered as the cold rain continued to tap-dance on her body, mocking her pitiful wishes for relief. 

"Do you plan on telling me your name? Or are we playing a game of secrets?" 

The viper threw a sideways glance to him, a playful smirk inviting him to join in this conversation - the idea of a game twinkling in the gilt of her eyes. Fever had a passion for games. She was eager to work him like putty in her hands, build him up, potentially shape him into something she could use in the future if ever needed. Alas, her selfishness would be hidden under a guise of butterfly lashes and carefully placed giggles. 

Having played the part many times, she was a natural at convincing them she was a clueless woman, lost in her travels, charming, but simple-minded.

Bait.

@Jarek
CODE IMAGE

[Image: 45505141_kShAGp5UVRG2Lvt.png]

i am a forest fire; i am the fire and i am the forest
and i am a witness watching it

Messages In This Thread
Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 01-27-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 01-28-2022, 01:38 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 01-28-2022, 02:35 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 01-29-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 02-06-2022, 10:10 AM