Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Desert Tempest

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am certain when the sun shines brightly it is….enrapturing.” he said, raising one eyebrow smirking, maintaining eye contact with the vixen. Icy blue eyes glimmering mischievously.  Pushing his heavy frame step by step towards the water, neck bowed in an arch showing his might and stature. The rain drops broke as they hit his hide and trickled down his coat. He longed for the embrace of the sun on his obsidian coat, how well he absorbed the warmth. For now the sensation of removing the dirt and sweat from his body would be adequate. He was accustomed to the biting warmth of eternal summer surrounded by shifting sands. 

“Oh, there is definitely some kind of game afoot.” he said softly in a gravelly voice. He let the answer hang in the air as he bent to sip at the refreshing water. “How would you know if I was telling you the truth, I could be anyone.” he asked, not lifting his head from the water and continuing to drink. This indeed would be the game they would play. He could feel the invitation in her voice, this was not his first dance at this game. But first, he would take his time to replenish the water reserves in his body. They had no rush, or anywhere else to be. 

He stopped drinking, having drunk his fill. He turned his body towards her smoothly, regarding her directly now with piercing shining sapphire eyes. He was certain there were game's afoot. No one else would sashay their way to his company and batter their eyelids in such a way without intent. “Are you lost, poor creature?”He teased, rasping his gravelly voice.  Taking smooth steps to aim to close the distance between them. He could almost taste her scent upon the water drops. Enticing and fiery. This was sure to be entertaining. If she wanted to play games, they would play games.

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 01-27-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 01-28-2022, 01:38 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 01-28-2022, 02:35 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 01-29-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 02-06-2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 02-14-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 02-21-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 03-02-2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 03-09-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 03-11-2022, 07:28 PM