Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Desert Tempest

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He softly hummed in deep thought at her comments. He smiled, not breaking his gaze from her. “This is the choice we all make each day, we each have the power within us to become whatever it is we desire. Some paths are simply easier than others.” his voice raspy and graveled. His mind ebbed and flipped over his own plans, as he gladly accepted the roulette gun from the mysterious mare. His driving motivation for trekking to Novus had been to rebuild his life in a place more beautiful and accepting. He however would not kowtow to anyone, false gods or kings alike. He dreamed of a world that revolved around a traditional herd structure. He could provide that safety and warmth. All while having games such as these!

“The desert gods teach humble acceptance and protection of those who need it. My dear I was born a shepherd, now I seek a flock.” his icy blue eyes intense with mischievousness. He accepted that simply dragging herd members together wouldn’t achieve what he sought. The mare before him was clearly playing the game along with him, even if there was perhaps some truth to the charade. It was this spark and intelligence that would be valuable. 

“I am Jarek, Have you found on this earth what your soul truly desires?” he asked softly, his tone spiced with desire. His ears pointed towards her, focusing for a glimpse of genuine reaction. He felt like there was always a deeper level to each creature. It took care and attention to find the ripple when one struck the chords just right. His skill at communicating only grew further with practice. It had not been so long ago that he fumbled and stumbled with his words. 

Jarek envisioned himself to be the pillar of the community he sought to grow. To support them each to grow and flourish around him. To draw them together. 

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 01-27-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 01-28-2022, 01:38 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 01-28-2022, 02:35 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 01-29-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 02-06-2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 02-14-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 02-21-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 03-02-2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Jarek - 03-09-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: Desert Tempest - by Fever - 03-11-2022, 07:28 PM