Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Supernova girl [Private Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The star was eager for her friend to tag along.

Finding Tori hadn't been the issue, having grown familiar her appearance through study lessons - and because she though Tori was just so unforgettable. Spotting her had been easy, quickly followed with her pitch to the ground. She didn't waste time. Her energy demanding she aim to achieve her goal quickly, continue to where the hum demanded her attention.

And while she was being heralded to the mountain top of the gods, the star wanted Tori to join her in selfish desire of her friends companionship. She wanted her her company, to share this moment. It was an odd feeling that wrapp3ed around her heart and tugged, an emotion she didn't know, or understand, but willingly gave into. To stay close to Tori, to keep learning about her.

The joy on her friend's face filled her heart, and she smiled back, immediately adjusting her gatebtonthe familiar beat that allowed her and Torielle to travel with out too much of a strain by either. The little star determined to walk alongside. Not just lead. She easily lead Torielle to the trail that would lead up the mountain, gently pouting up, we follow. To top." She explains, smiling in reassurance, Not hard travel." She adds to reassurance before starting the climb, the hum louder now in the back of her mind.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: Adventure time adventure time.
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Veil Nebula - 02-06-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Veil Nebula - 02-06-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 10:12 AM