Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Supernova girl [Private Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The mountain top was a refuge.

The way it filled her with energy, with acceptance and a sense of rightness. The energy of the temples never failed to flood her. The first steps up that trail had her steps lightening. She practically danced, the star dust wafting as she approached each temple step to layout a feather.

She moved slowly, back to Torielle.

But it didn't explain the calling. Not until the colors swept alive between the two. Veil's star of a heart pulsed quickly in her chest, eyes wide as as she recognized the setting, each star that glimmered in the distance of the projection. Silence swept over them as slowly the colors sunk into her glowing gem, but for Veil, as the voice swept her mind, it wasn't a total silence.

The tears flowed freely, but a smile touched her muzzle.

The knowledge flooded with those voices, a snapping of her soul back into the thread of the very universe. She stayed quiet for a moment before her voice flowed, no longer struggling to make sense of words she couldn't comprehend, or noises that seemed at odds with the thoughts that flooded her mind. The knowledge locked away, the memories and emotions that could flood her mind with no way to be expressed. But now ...

She turned to Torielle, a smile touching her muzzle.

The whispers of the dappled mare returned her gaze to the veiled woman. Veil met the treasured gaze, curious of what Tori had to say. What had she wondered, had she believed? Veil tilted her head, looking up at the slightly taller woman as she stepped closer, her gaze averting at the admittance of wondering if Veil had been a Goddess.

The star has to laugh in surprise.

The surprise visible, and a playful shake of her head the understanding though was gentle, of the stars, of the universe, and she nods gently in agreement, I am, yes. She agrees softly, before looking surprised at the thought that she not become anything else. Tori's soft touch wad unexpected, but not unwelcome. Her gaze softened to the dappled lady lifting her own muzzle up to return the gesture, brushing her lips against the soft fur of the lady's cheek, I am but a humble star, perfection are those of you who live upon this rock. Full of a such wonder, and amazing existences. Stars in nature are chaotic and wild, burning bright. But Torielle, in my eyes . . . You are the perfect one. Pure and soft, gentle and warm. Her muzzle lifts as she pulls away, Everything about you, my dearest friend; is wonderful. From the melodic chimes as you move so gracefully, to the softness you handle everyone with . . . You're intoxicating and unforgettable, and I cannot be more thankfully that the stars guided me to you. That fate allowed you into my life. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, a brighter light to my life, who can outshine the stars.

She couldn't name the swell of emotions.

Why Tori's appearance always brightened her mood. How that delicate visage made the star in her chest pulse faster, brighter. How Tori's presence muted the homesickness for the stars. How Tori soothed every lonely ache, every painful thought of missing home. One day she'd understand why Tori felt like home. One day, she'd realize what these emotions meant.

What Torielle meant to her.

One day, but for now, her friend was more than enough.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: <3
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Veil Nebula - 02-06-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-06-2022, 10:12 AM
RE: Supernova girl [Private Quest] - by Torielle - 02-11-2022, 05:16 AM