Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- What if I loved all these what ifs away [PanGareth]

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 6
Signos: 645
Night Court Medic
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Noor (Irish Elk)

G A R E T H

The stallion gave a throaty chuckle at his dance partner's reaction, nuzzling against the crest of her neck gently. He had gotten to know Pangaea enough to understand that she clung to him less from embarrassment and more as a form of shield to protect the poor souls from her wrath. He found it mildly endearing, though the beast in his belly demanded he let her show the drunken fools how sharp her talons truly were. 

“I am very glad that I got to spend this dance with you,” he said, pulling away. “If nothing else, this entire festival will have been worth it for that.” A tender smile graced his lips, watching as the woman came around to his broad side to nudge against him. The soft silks in her hair and across her shoulders caressed his body as she walked by. 

Gareth’s gaze trailed after her, admiring the lithe way she moved towards the inviting darkness and the promise of a comfortable tent to spend the evening. She cast him a look that he couldn’t resist and he moved to follow her. The medic would have followed her to the ends of the earth and off the chasms of the Arma if she asked him to; so long as she promised that he would sprout wings and fly, he’d have believed anything the saurian mare would have said.  

“Provided the evening is quiet,” he said, catching up to her curvaceous figure, leaving the openness of the bonfire behind. “You never know what kind of things drunkards get up to.” The stallion nudged her in return, grinning mischievously. “Until then, you can take advantage of my time and privacy any way you’d like.”

"Speech" | | @Pangaea | Closer - sorry it's so short, though

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if I loved all these what ifs away [PanGareth] - by Gareth - 02-20-2022, 10:09 PM