Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shall we dance [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
There is something different about the returned gesture.

Veil can feel the breath of her friend as she lingers, her muzzle pressed lightly to her cheek, where it lingers so gently, it's like a butterfly fluttering against her skin. But before the star could question the softness, it's gone, and it leaves behind a sudden sense of loss that sinks into Veil's being faster, and harder than even her separation from the stars. It's a sudden yearning to feel that light touch against her skin again, the soft puff of breath to her hide, the scent of Tori close to her nose, surrounding her.

Veil blinks the thoughts away.

She's not sure where they came from, why they would rise up in the first place, and instead allows her attention to return to the mortal plane at the ringing of the bells adorning Torielle. The laughter sweeps across the air, and intoxicating sound that draws a smile to the lips of the star. Her ears perk as Torielle explains the means behind this event. Better relations to the courts, she could agree with that.

I think it is a lovely idea.

She tilts her head as she looks along the stalls, fabrics floating in the wind, wafting around the built up product displays, tents of every color dotting the landscape like planted roses of flowers. Fostering relations is definitely nothing to scoff at. Even Vagabonds, such as myself; enjoy the company of others in times of peace. Of course, her decision to be a Vagabond had more to do with a lack of comprehension upon her arrival to this world, and her decision to remain a Vagabond dependent on the desire to not devote herself to just one god.

Veil cherished them all, but none more so than Tempus.

The star tilts her head at the thought this place reminded Torielle of home, and she smiles, It must have been a lovely place to come from, if it resembles this arrangement at all. She mused, Can't be all bad if you came from there. She added with a playful life, and soft smile.

The promise of a dance seemed to weigh suddenly in the air.

The severity of those words produced that weird sensation in her belly again, that made her want to laugh and throw up all at the same time. Instead she smiles at the light touch, nodding eagerly, It will be great fun, I imagine. She agreed before blinking in surprise at the idea of being far from plain, but the star smiles in understanding, I may seem as something grand in your eyes, Tori, but I am a star among a universe full of them.

Her gaze turns to the sky, and her mind is suddenly filled with soft giggles.

As if the stars themselves are aware she's talking about them. The sense of wholeness with the universe fills her, settling her stomach once more, I may be draped in the cosmos, but I want to chime like you do. You wear such finery, and I am curious of the style. I'd rather enjoy trying some myself. She admits with a grin, as she follows Tori to a nearby stall.

Her gaze is wide with wonder as she looks over the wears.

So many options, so many styles. So many things to choose from. She feels overwhelmed just by staring at it, and yet she turns a smile towards Tori, her eyes dancing as she laughs, Oh, I can't imagine anyone mistaking me for a goddess, I'd rather be the mysterious stranger who whispers about the stars in the darkness. She star says playfully, lowering her head and lifting a small circlet made of tiny bells on chains to her forehead, lifting her head and smiling in delight at the soft ringing the movement makes, Just like this, I want to be beautiful like you!

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: Hi, yes, cute not-girlfriend bonding time :D
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-17-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-17-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-18-2022, 01:20 PM