Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shall we dance [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The star tilted her head, smiling at the chiming companion.

Yes, it was true that Tori had once expressed the thought that Veil was a goddess, but the star was unable to keep her straight face at the idea that she was one, just hiding it. You'll just have to accept that I am shrouded by the mysteries of the universe, my friend. The star replies playfully, even as she nudges her shoulder against that of the antlered woman, her gaze soft, playful. Veil feels the slight rush of energy through her veins, a sense of small delight that warms her gut and makes her feel lighter than air, like the gravity was no longer a concern to her at such soft words. Beautiful . . . Why did that word seem to hold such greater depths from the lips of an angel?

Instead of trying to sort feelings and emotions she had little context for still . . .

Veil merely laughed, trying on items and presenting them to Torielle for judgement. She smiles at the thought of the circlet being fitting, her gaze brightening, before looking curiously upon some chains, and the way they sparkled in the light. Veil's gaze turns to the seller, tilting her head when the chains are explained as an adornment for her mane, and looks closer at the item when it is presented, It's very lovely. And you're more than welcome to braid it! I don't mind! Let's see how it looks! The celestial woman spoke with eager curiosity, smiling gently, So, uh, feel free. Even as she spoke, the star dust rolling off her body seemed to slow to a trickle, exposing more of her actual mane for her friend to work with, those warm feelings back as she allowed the other woman to touch and work with her hair.

How did something so simple feel so . . . weighty?

Like Tori herself held her to this earth.

She glances around, a distraction she felt was necessary to calm her wayward stomach of the warmth and fuzzy feelings, Perhaps after some of this jewelry, we can look at some of the shawls and scarfs and things! Something bright that will stand out against my darker coloration? The star adds quietly, a small smile on her muzzle, as pink galactic eyes turned back up to Torielle with a softness that had become reserved for the maiden fair.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: Hi, yes, cute not-girlfriend bonding time :D
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-17-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-17-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-18-2022, 01:20 PM