Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shall we dance [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world

It felt so naturally to agree to let Torielle mess about her mane, the star, tilting her head as they checked with approval from the vender, before Tori turned her attention back onto the star. Even as the star slowed the stardust output, even as she felt her the star in her chest slow, her magic was feeding her other confusing bits of information. She could practically feel the antlered maiden's heart pounding, but more than that, as Tori's muzzle seemed to slip between the curly tresses, her magic fed her the emotions. Nervousness, like butterflies - even more so than the ones I sometimes feel with her? What is she so nervous about? Is she worried I won't like it? Is she worried about my reactions to - Oh! The star had seemed to froze to feel that soft touch of a muzzle against her skin, the tickle of a breath against the side of her neck, O-oh. W-why is my star flaring hotter, w-what is- Her magic continued to feed her more information as well, filling her brain with the color white, and pink, soft and gentle, like the first touch of spring after a hard summer, like the first snowfall, lightly dusting the ground. Like flowers pushing through the soil, soft and pure and untouched and splendid.

What was all of this. Where Torielle had seemed to freeze up for a moment, nuzzling into Veil's neck, into her scent, Veil herself felt her world slowly spin to a stop, as if all she could focus on was Torielle's warmth, the rapid beating of her heart, the soft touch of her muzzle. It took all of her own self control to not start shaking, to hold steady, to hold still. She was prepared for the odd heat in her belly to become an inferno as her hair was slowly separated, pulled out into sections, gently tucked together, folding over, that soft touch, that gentle brushing of the muzzle against her neck, through her hair . . . Veil's eyes had drifted close at some point, and she suddenly found herself pulled into those motions, trying desperately control the output of stardust that her heart wanted to produce as it begged to shine bright, shine hotter at Torielle's ministrations. Something so simple as braiding her hair - was something wrong with her? Was Veil breaking down?

She felt the movement next to her, the gentle nod before Tori spoke so close to her ear that it made her ears twitch, as if that very voice tickled her insides, You'll have to help me pick out what is right . . . The star agrees, somehow keeping her own voice steady, soft, relaxed. As if she didn't feel like she was about to implode into a black hole. I'm sure together we can put together something lovely. The star added quietly, before Tori pulled away enough to begin weaving the crystals and chains into the hair, letting them sparkle against the deep purple of her curls. As Tori stepped back, Veil had to force herself to not step back again. Thankfully Tori didn't go far, and it did allow the star to calm herself, turning her gaze to mirror, smiling softly to see the way it looked, pulling just the portion of her hair from her face, small whisps still framing around her ears, It's lovely . . . She declared, turning back to her friend, smiling, and gently bumping her shoulder against Tori's, feeling a burn left over from that brief contact, a desire to touch Tori again. Or a reason to let Tori touch her, What should we add to my new look next? She asked with a teasing smile, her gaze soft, playful, Of course you'll likely have to help me try on anything . . I am not to familiar with most of the fashion on display. She adds quietly, subtly. Because she still doesn't understand what she is feeling, all she knew was she wanted to experience that touch once more.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: Veil over here, all coy, "Touch me again?"
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-17-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-17-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-18-2022, 01:20 PM