Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shall we dance [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Her world was broadening.

Veil wasn't enjoying the braiding process as much as she was enjoying the feeling of someone else playing with her hair . . . no, not even someone else. it was Torielle who was lovingly taking each strand, prepping each braid, wrapping each section, arranging it just so, allowing a masterpiece to be formed from what had previously been simple purple curls. And as the mare pulled away, and she could see the the effect, she knew it was the right decision to let Torielle be the one to play dress up with. However, that sly smile, the twinkling of her eyes . . . it only made the heat in her chest expand. Sweet Tempus, what was this woman made of that could cause her very touch to be electrifying?

Was that the special magic Torielle held? As she sidled up beside her, the star's wings gently ghosting against Tori's side, Veil found herself suddenly growing hot under that attention, under that star, under those words. Why could something so simple as accepting the offer to dress her sound so . . . . Romantic? Lovely? Flirting, they're flirting? Is that your girlfriend, sister? Tori and Veil, sitting in a tree. THe whispered, giggling voices flooded her head. And in a moment of wide eyed, star struck realization, the star stared up into those soft azure pools, and she felt her features heat in a blush, Okay. Well, at least she could still formulate words.

But surely this wasn't a crush? She was a star! Stars don't have crushes, right? THey're creatures of light, and energy and . . . and she was more than a star. The mare was suddenly talking though, and Veil pushed all of these thoughts and wondering, and energy-producing, star-throbbing thoughts deep down into her chest where she cold ponder on them later. Tori was talking, and that demanded all of her attention, as something gauzy and floating, and bells were mentioned. Veil followed easily as the mare led her around, nodding to a sudden display at the thought of something for her tail. Her eyes widened at the fabrics and she nodded, quite eagerly, eyes brightening at the potential, That sounds lovely! And they all look beautiful! The star agreed, before a silk is pulled away, sky blue, beautiful. Veil reaches out with a wing, using her feathers to lift it, to peer at it closely.

She nods with an eager smile, It's beautiful, and it reminds me of you're veil too. We . . . we could almost match." The star admits softly, a tiny smile as she shifts, her tail swishing, her wings folded up, and this time, that blush was back, but it was aided with a shier look to her eye, an embarrassed, but tender smile, the fluttering of her heart, as it picked up power at the thought of Tori's touch on her again, Let's try it on, then. She suggested quietly, trying to ignore the suddenly very friendly thoughts of Torielle's touch. The flush didn't die down, the mare suddenly shy, suddenly awkward, not sure how to ask for the help, not about to try to do it on her own, S-so . . . how do I wear this sort of garment? She asked, her voice dropping, her tone lower, softer, and those pink, galaxy eyes staring up into those blue orbs, as if they were the only thing that matter.

Okay, so maybe the star had a crush.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: TOUCH THE BUTT
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-17-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-17-2022, 11:52 AM